When we were ready to put our house on the market we chose Lisa Tracey to handle our home sale. What a great decision!, From the very first meeting we knew we made the right choice. Lisa was professional and knowledgeable and walked us through every step of the process from staging (which she did personally) right up to signing the final agreement. Lisa Tracy’s expert negotiation skills a got us not only $100,000 over asking but we were able to remain in the house for several weeks while our new house build was completed. Lisa Tracey made one of the biggest decisions in our lives easy and seamless. Thank you!
– Lisa Anderson
Lisa, So grateful we chose you! Selling our childhood home was emotional and challenging, but you made it seem effortless! It was one week from the listing to reviewing offers (over asking)! Your eye for staging truly elevated the look of the house! You exceeded our expectations!! HUGE thanks
– Sheryl & Family
“My biggest joy is when my clients say, ‘I could not have done this without you!’”
– Lisa Tracey
- Lisa has lived in Stoughton, Salem, and Marblehead as well as spent several Summers on Cape Cod.
- Married to Police Detective, Stoughton Court Prosecutor Bill Tracey, and has three amazing children Hannah, Connor & Jack.
- Extensive expertise in the areas of Sales, Negotiation, Customer Experience, Operational Excellence & Human Resources, including 10 years of experience leading people in the Retail Banking/Financial industry, as a VP, District Manager, and Regional Customer Experience Executive.
- Volunteers at Cradles to Crayons, Pine Street Inn, and Stoughton High School.
- Enjoys spending time with family, traveling, entertaining, and taking care of others.