Anthony helped my family buy our first home, we must’ve looked at 10+ homes all in different locations. Anthony was super responsive it didn’t matter what time of the day he always responded and was happy to schedule any viewing we wanted. He understood all of our wants and needs and applied everything into our search, when we decided we wanted to put an offer on our dream home the process was very hard in the sense that their was alot of negotiating. Anthony was super helpful in making sure the communication was transparent and that we were not settling and getting exactly what we wanted.He really made the process enjoyable. I’m really happy to say that we got the house of our dreams and we couldn’t have done it without Anthony…5 stars across the board.
– Jajaira Matias
Anthony is truly one of a kind. He constantly kept me in positive spirits when I thought it was all over and always knew the answers to my questions or found the answer for me. He is the Jack of all trades and he will fight for you until the end. Highly recommend Anthony to anyone and everyone !!
– A Costa
“The biggest highlight of being a Realtor is not just showing my clients what is possible but making it HAPPEN!”
– Anthony Melo
- Grew up in Roslindale. Previously lived in Hyde Park with his wife, Thiary and 6-year-old daughter Lianna. Anthony and his family recently moved to Walpole
- Recently started his own home renovation/flipping business, Revive Realty Investment Group
- Over 10 years of retail banking and lending expertise, sales management, negotiating skills, project management, and more
- Volunteers at the 3Point Foundation teaching financial literacy and YMCA Training Inc providing valuable interview and job skills to out-of-work adults
- Enjoys spending time with family, traveling, and snowboarding